Introducing Mini Oreo
Everyone knows Oreo – a cult, playful, family brand. But who knew that there were little Oreo too? The Minis come in little sharing tubs & lunch box packs too.
Mini Oreo doesn’t have a strong personality yet, today we need to give this product its own identity and meaning.
Introducing Mini Oreo … and showing why it is great…!
You just created the Mini Oreo biscuits and now you are preparing to launch this breakthrough product.
As the creator of the product, you have an idea of the people you created it for, and why you would buy it - so we would like you to make your own print ad for the launch of Mini Oreo.
Think about the product’s personality, its tone of voice, its benefits, its role in peoples’lives. Show us why it is so special, so unique and keep in mind that your ad is supposed to make your target audience desire Mini Oreo biscuits.
Be creative and original, feel free to play with Mini Oreo, allow yourself to bring new ideas!
- One thing you should have in mind about Mini Oreo is that they are playful and fun!
- We would like your idea to differentiate from the (big) Oreo’ ritual: “twist, lick and dunk”
- To help you in your ad, you can use product shots and logos provided here.
Print ads as illustration and/or photography + copy.
Prizes £ 5,000 in total
1st prize: £ 3 000
2nd prize: £ 1 000
3rd prize: £ 500
4th prize: £ 500
- Dimension: Height: 215mm x Length: 273mm (landscape format)
- Required format: *.jpeg;*.jpg;*.gif;*.png;*.tif;*.tiff;*.bmp
- Source file must be at least 70dpi
- If you are selected as a winner, you must supply the original hi-res working files.
TIME FOR UPLOAD
Start Date: 29th August 2011, 4:00 PM (GMT)
End Date: 19th September 2011, 11:59 PM (GMT)
Contestants undertake to submit creative and original works.
Contestants warrant that they hold all rights upon submitted works and warrant that the use of the works in the contest does not violate any third parties' rights.
Contestants acknowledge that in case of breach of these rules, the organizer shall be entitled to deem their participation and the prize granting as void.
- #1 賞 3000£ (3,800€)
- #2 賞 1000£ (1,300€)
- #3 賞 500£ (630€)
- #4 賞 500£ (630€)