Create the “next wave” with bottled water
Bottled water has never been seen as “cool” drink to young people. They drink soda and never worry about health or tomorrow. They just want to have fun: hanging out with friends, looking cool and feeling great.
Challenge your creativity by creating the “next wave” with bottled water among young people. Create a video/animation or a picture/illustration to engage and convince them that bottled water is something in, fun, and trendy to take everyday!
Think about how to make bottled water “in and trendy” and encourage young people to take it everyday without telling them it is healthy or good for your wellbeing. You know they don't concern about health. It should also fit into their quest for new experience and socialization.
You can get inspiration from the vitality, dynamism and lightness of water itself, which can fuel you and move you forward, or you can create a ritual about how drinking water inspires you and brings fun to your community, or even you can create a song or choreography around it. You can also recall your daily routines with your friends and think about how bottled water can play a meaningful role in them. E.g. Bottled water can make you feel light, free and always motivated to do whatever you want; or you can see it as a sign of “good luck” and care and pass along among your friends.
- #1 賞 3,500€
- #2 賞 2,000€
- #3 賞 1,000€
- #1 賞 2,000€
- #2 賞 1,000€
- #3 賞 500€
Video or Animation up to 60 seconds. Illustrations or photos.
We are expecting some fresh ideas that can be truly engaging and contagious. They should be able to create a phenomenon that not only changes the image of bottled water in young people’s mind and but also shift their behavior to take bottled water everyday.
Your ideas will inspire a leading water brand to create more engaging and interesting communication for young audience.
- This is not about creating a new brand or product. Changing the packaging or bottle is not an option, please think about ideas with existing bottles and packaging.
- If you want to feature a bottle, please use a bottle (600ML) without label which looks like this one. If you want to feature the logo in your creation, please download it here.
- Please do visualize your idea in a nice way, sketch or raw graphic won’t give you advantage in the competition.
- Please use images and music that are copyright free. Please provide us with information regarding the elements’ origin (images and music) in your project even if they are yours or copyright free. We need to be able to check up the license or the sites regarding copyright. Please add that information in your media description.
- Keep a high-quality version of your creation to be used if you are selected as a winner.
- Your entry must be in English or Spanish, French and Chinese, or in any other language if it’s English subtitled.
- Please prepare a single file (PPT/PDF presentation) if you are submitting prints or documents with multiple pages.
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address etc.)