Who could you become when your hairstyle transforms you?
Your hair defines your style, and who you are. Styling your hair is so powerful that it can transform you into any person you want to be, allowing you to express multiple facets of your personality.
Vidal Sassoon is a hair care and styling brand that always brings out the best in your hair, whatever the style. It transforms you into whoever you want to be, truely expressing your multi-dimensional personality.
Show us an audacious moment when styling your hair gives you the freedom to become whoever you want to be.
It has to be an intriguing moment when “you” (the protagonist) are in full control of the situation. It is audacious as you have the freedom to create whatever hairstyle you want and become whoever you want to be. Imagine if you were versatile and in total control, with the freedom to change... what would you do differently and how would you feel?
You might find inspiration from your real life or from movies, comics, sitcom; etc. Think about how this transformation can make your life different. And think about the moments when you really need a transformation. Maybe it could be a transformation from a routine job into a party queen as you head off a night out straight after work. Or a funny “shape-changing” moment when a girl runs into her ex-boyfriend on the street, who then regrets his loss and makes her proud . Alternatively,it could be an unexpected or fantasy moment such as a girl transforming herself into a “spy” when following someone.
- #1 賞 1,300€
- #2 賞 1,000€
- #3 賞 500€
Videos, animations, pictures (with description of the story), storyboards.
Create beyond cliché. Think about some quirkily intriguing and audacious moments when a transformation of your hair makes your day different.
Your idea will inspire the brand to create exciting content to feature in their social media channels.
- You can put down some explanation about your idea so we can understand it better.
- You need to feature the end frame in your work. Please download here.
- Your media has to be copyright free to be considered into the contest. Please state whether or not the music and/or image(s) you used is/are your own creation in your media description. If you have used elements that are not yours, please provide links to the license granting you the rights of using it. You have to be the exclusive owner of those elements and all materials you have used must be able to be used for commercial purpose. Please also indicate the link(s) to the website(s) source, even if it is a royalty-free website. Media that does not comply with these regulations will not be considered for the contest.
- Keep a high-quality version of your creation to be used if you are selected as a winner.
- Your entry must be in English, or in any other language if it’s English subtitled.
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address etc.)