Create a new outstanding packaging for Dalix Strong Bones yogurt.
Women above 40 have specific needs regarding to their health. Calcium is a key ingredient at this stage as it helps keep strong bones. There is a yogurt called Dalix that provides calcium and vitamin D to help women keep their bones strong.
The yogurt has 2x the calcium found in normal yogurts plus Vitamin D, which is needed to ensure the calcium is absorbed in the blood. Dalix can be either eaten from single packs or big pot, or drunk from bottles as a drinking yogurt.
But will women notice it among all the other yogurts on display on supermarket shelves?
Your challenge is to create a new type of packaging for Dalix that stands out on the shelves and communicate the idea of "Strong Women", that is women who are confident, strong willed and independent.
Women’s bones are made stronger by the calcium in the yogurt. And as they become stronger on a physical level, they feel more confident. Strong women are not about physical strength at all, it is a matter of mind, personality, confidence and attitude. Strong women regardless of age, are active women, independent, joyful, optimistic. They say “yes” to life, living it to the fullest, knowing they can rely on their strong bones to keep up with life.
Your designs will directly influence new yogurt design for a big yogurt brand.
TIPS: Look at a yogurt cup or bottle. There are many ways to start your thinking: Think about how you open it or how the single cups are attached together. How would you reinvent this?
Think also about the label and the shape of the cup? This is not unchangeable, what can evolve?
Try to imagine what icon, character or symbol could express the idea of strength. Do not forget that this yogurt should appeal to women so it needs to be feminine enough.
- #1 賞 3,000€から6,000€
- #2 賞 1,500€から3,000€
- #3 賞 500€から1,000€
We are looking for good quality designs that break the mold on yogurt packaging.
The yogurt Dalix is for women between 40 to 70 years old. However your packaging should be appealing to woman in their 40’s rather than to woman in their 70’s.
While we are looking for new and original packs and designs, please keep in mind that they still need to be recognizable as food and yogurt products.
Specific guidelines for this Contest
- You are free to change the graphic design and the pack itself (shape, opening system, etc.) You can work on only one area if you want.
- You can submit an idea for only one format (single cup, big pot or bottle) and you are free to submit an idea for each format too.
- Please do not overly complicate the new pack design.
- The yogurt should be easy to open and eat or drink.
- Please use Pantone Rubine Red C in your design for the packs and the packaging.
- You can use the Dalix logo provided in the toolkit
- Your entry must be in English, or in any other language if it’s English subtitled.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Please upload one single document when you are submitting a presentation.
- Your media has to be your own creation to be considered into the contest.
- You must have obtained written permission from each of the authors who have contributed to the media.
- If you have used elements (music, photographs, designs, etc.) that are not yours, please state in your media description whether or not the music and/or image(s) you used is/are your own creation and provide links to the license granting you the rights of using it.
- eYeka will ask you to provide written proofs or a copy of all written documents confirming such authorizations enabling eYeka and its clients to use the media pursuant to the terms of the Rules of the contest.
- Media that does not comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.
- Keep a high-quality version of your creation to be used if you are selected as a winner.
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address etc.)