Create more love between shopping moms and Chiquita bananas.
Everyone knows Chiquita bananas. People all over the world enjoy the taste of Chiquita and they smile and feel good whenever they see the logo.
Moms with kids (0-12 years old) worry about what their kids eat at school and as snacks. We want moms to buy Chiquita bananas every single time she goes shopping.
We want to create more love for Chiquita with a simple, unique and creative idea that will encourage moms to buy Chiquita bananas every single time they go to a store.
To make it more challenging, your idea should not involve apps or anything online, as not all moms are tech-savvy. It should also not be about discounts. Your ideas should happen in a grocery store keeping in mind that we want moms to buy banana’s more frequently on her multiple shopping trips. Please reflect Chiquita Bananas' brand personality: happy & joyful, fun, caring and positive.
TIPS: Think about how stores encourage people to buy more products. What sorts of experiences do they create? Do you collect points to redeem? What rewards do you get, for yourself or others? If you have ever participated in such a program, think about what made you participate? Was it easy? Was it fun? You can also put yourself in the shoes of a mom shopping for the family. She has a long shopping list. How do we get her to put not just any banana, but Chiquita Bananas in her shopping cart. How does she experience Chiquita in the fruit section of the grocery store? What does she see that reminds her to put Chiquita bananas in her shopping basket? How do we get her buy Chiquita banana’s every time she goes shopping? How does buying Chiquita bananas benefit her, and of course, her family?
- #1 賞 2,500€から5,000€
- #2 賞 1,500€から3,000€
- #3 賞 1,000€から2,000€
Print, illustrations, sketches with explanations.
We are looking for ideas that clearly show how to get moms to buy Chiquita bananas more often in a fun and engaging way and that happen in a store (not online or through a mobile phone application). These ideas would be in be used in a grocery store during an 8-week period. Please keep that in mind as you develop your ideas. Have fun, be imaginative and show your love for Chiquita!
Your work will directly influence the development of a promotional campaign for Chiquita.
Contest specific guidelines
- We are looking for ideas that would attract moms to buy Chiquita bananas every single time they go shopping. Keep in mind that your ideas should be for an 8-week period.
- Please do not submit online or mobile ideas, which would only allow a few people to participate.
- Please do not submit any ideas that are about discounts or price-off the Chiquita bananas. All ideas should build towards creating more love for Chiquita.
- Please do not submit any ideas featuring a monkey.
- Please click here to download the Chiquita logo.
- Please download pictures of Chiquita banana’s here.
- Please download pictures of Miss Chiquita here.
- To see a video with the Chiquita jingle, please click here.
- If you choose to take a picture of your local grocery store for this contest, please be sure to get permission first.
- To learn more about Chiquita, please visit: www.chiquita.eu
eYeka standard guidelines
- Your media has to be your own creation to be considered into the contest.
- You must have obtained written permission from each of the authors who have contributed to the media.
- If you have used elements (music, photographs, designs, etc.) that are not yours, please state in your media description whether or not the music and/or image(s) you used is/are your own creation and provide links to the license granting you the rights of using it.
- eYeka will ask you to provide written proofs or a copy of all written documents confirming such authorizations enabling eYeka and its clients to use the media pursuant to the terms of the Rules of the contest.
- Media that does not comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.
- Keep a high-quality version of your creation to be used if you are selected as a winner.
- Your entry must be in English, or in any other language if it’s English subtitled.
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address etc.)