When you feel good inside, how does it show on the outside?
Activia is creamy, delicious pro-biotic yogurt that helps to naturally and gently regulate your digestive system when eaten on a regular basis. It is sold in more than 50 countries and people love it.
This yogurt helps you to feel good inside and it shows outside, making you feel at your best. Feeling at one’s best… this is what we all look for!
Your creative challenge: Tell us how it shows on the outside when Activia makes you feel good in the inside.
We are looking for a positive way of communicating this idea. Show us how it feels when you are at your best. Although the link between the fact that Activia acts inside and the effect on the outside has to be clear, we also need to visualize what it means to feel good on the outside, being the best of you.
We would like you to shift away from a “déjà vu” scenario about Activia.
TIPS: Think about your own feelings and how you act in life. Remember how you feel when you eat something that makes you feel really well. For some people being at one’s best means being confident and uninhibited. They would talk easily to people, would tackle situations with more self-esteem. So think about yourself… how do inside feelings translate outside? And what is your own way to be at your best ?
- #1 賞 1,500€から3,000€
- #2 賞 750€から1,500€
- #3 賞 250€から500€
Print: PowerPoint presentations, illustrations with text or storyboards.
As winners, we will select entries that bring to life this idea in a nice and original story.
Specific guidelines for this Contest
- We are looking for original and personal ideas and thoughts about this idea: “I feel good inside and it shows outside, allowing me to be at my best”. Forget everything you have in mind about digestive disorders and bring something NEW !
- Do not focus your entry only on Activia being a problem solver for digestive disorders. Activia is for everyone.
- The tone should be positive and inspiring, avoiding or teacher/learner kind of speech. Keep in mind the personality of Activia and of those who love Activia: optimistic, joyful, pioneer, open to others. Not cold, medical, old fashioned.
- Your entry must be in English, Spanish or any other language as long as it’s English subtitled.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Your media has to be your own creation to be considered into the contest.
- You must have obtained written permission from each of the authors who have contributed to the media.
- If you have used elements (music, photographs, designs, etc.) that are not yours, please state in your media description whether or not the music and/or image(s) you used is/are your own creation and provide links to the license granting you the rights of using it.
- eYeka will ask you to provide written proofs or a copy of all written documents confirming such authorizations enabling eYeka and its clients to use the media pursuant to the terms of the Rules of the contest.
- Media that does not comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.
- Keep a high-quality version of your creation to be used if you are selected as a winner.
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address etc.)
- Please provide one single document if your entry has multiple pages.