Show us what happens when an Asian woman gets her dream eyes.
Eyes are the windows of a woman’s soul. It showcases her beauty; it reveals her personality; it tells a story about her. Eyes can be clear and innocent, eyes can be attractive and inviting, eyes can be calm and wise. What will the ideal pair of eyes look like for an Asian Woman? How do they look and feel when they have it?
Clarins is a world famous beauty brand that concentrates all its effort into providing the best eye care products.
It wants to know the dreams and ideas about Asian women’s eyes so that it can create the best products for the most beautiful eyes in your mind.
Through an insightful and engrossing visual and verbal media, illustrate how an Asian woman looks and feels when she’s having the pair of eyes she always dreams about.
Eyes should be the heroes of your creation. But we also want to know how it affects an Asian woman’s appearance and emotion. Stretch your creativity and show us what is a beautiful pair of eyes and what kind of magic, confidence or experience it can bring to a woman. Tell a story rather than just showing us a pair of beautiful eyes.
TIPS: Think about what a pair of beautiful eyes means to an Asian woman and how it makes her feel. Maybe she becomes more multi-facetted with a pair of eyes with rich expressions, or she becomes strong and brave with a pair of sharp eyes, or maybe eyes let her show her vulnerability and it makes her more real; etc.
- #1 賞 3,000€
- #2 賞 1,500€
- #3 賞 500€
PowerPoint presentations, photos or illustrations with text.
We are looking for insightful and original entries that give us unique angles about what a pair of beautiful eyes are and what it means to an Asian woman. Don’t show us old fairytale story or any cliché about eyes that look like make-up ads.
Your entries will help the world famous beauty brand Clarins to produce and position their best products for Asian women’s eye care.
Specific guidelines for this Contest
- Don’t do a print ad for Clarins products.
- Explain well your idea: put text into your media or use media description.
- We are looking for ideas and execution is not key here.
- Be original and meaningful.
- The focus is on Asian woman. If you are not an Asian woman, think about what you like in Asian beauty and what is beautiful in Asian eyes.
- You can submit entry in Chinese, Korean, Indonesian and English.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Your media has to be your own creation to be considered into the contest.
- You must have obtained written permission from each of the authors who have contributed to the media.
- If you have used elements (music, photographs, designs, etc.) that are not yours, please state in your media description whether or not the music and/or image(s) you used is/are your own creation and provide links to the license granting you the rights of using it.
- eYeka will ask you to provide written proofs or a copy of all written documents confirming such authorizations enabling eYeka and its clients to use the media pursuant to the terms of the Rules of the contest.
- Media that does not comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.
- Keep a high-quality version of your creation to be used if you are selected as a winner.
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address etc.)