Inspire women to discover NESTLÉ TEMPTATIONS and experience New Love.
The aim of this contest is to choose 2 finalists who will shoot a video for NESTLÉ TEMPTATIONS ice cream for the Philippines.
How it works:
After reading the brief, come up with a full story for NESTLÉ TEMPTATIONS ice cream and pitch it to us in a video. To help us understand your story, please show us a storyboard (sketches, pictures) of what the scene will look like. We will choose the best ones and the NESTLÉ TEMPTATIONS team will pick two finalists. These two finalists will receive a production grant (of €5,000 each) to produce the video and pay any actors who will star in the video. The finalists chosen to produce the videos will have the chance of winning a prize (final prizes are €13,000 and €7,000 for 1st and 2nd places respectively). In addition, he or she will get the chance to work with a creative director for support and help to get the best result!
One of the closest associations with ice cream is love, be it digging into a tub of your favorite dark chocolate after a break up or indulging in an ice cream bar to celebrate your newfound love.
NESTLÉ TEMPTATIONS is a superior ice cream brand with a tempting collection of indulgent flavours that will leave you craving more. It is an ice cream for aspiring single working women who are always on the lookout for the finer things in life, things that they desire, feel that they truly deserve, and want to indulge in.
Their advertising campaign in 2015 focused on the positive side of break ups, encouraging women to stop associating a break up with the mediocre in their lives, and say “yes” to their own happiness – over a NESTLÉ TEMPTATIONS ice cream. Click here to take a look at NESTLÉ TEMPTATIONS’ 2015 campaign.
Today, NESTLÉ TEMPTATIONS is taking the story to the next level: beyond break up to New Love. With their 2016 campaign New Love, they want to empower women to follow their hearts’ desires, showing that they can be happier (without settling down) by making choices that will give them true fulfillment. New Love could be about finding a new romantic love or it could be about discovering what they’ve always wanted: new experiences, discoveries, and indulgences. It’s not just about new shoes or a new handbag; it’s a more meaningful experience with greater emotional depth.
Pitch to us an empowering story about a young woman who discovers her new love, inspired by the fine indulgence of NESTLÉ TEMPTATIONS ice cream.
What we want you to do:
In your pitch video to us, move the NESTLÉ TEMPTATIONS story away from heartbreak towards the 2016 New Love campaign. Weave a story of a woman discovering her truest desires – this could be a new love or discovering what she has always wanted. Show these women the wonder of taking new chances, taking risks in a gamble to discover a new love (and a new ice cream).
In your story, we want to see how NESTLÉ TEMPTATIONS can act as an enabler for new love or as a reward for having taken steps towards a new love. Your video should be lighthearted to convey happiness, awe and warmth. It should be about opening up to new possibilities wherever they may come from.
We want to see how NESTLÉ TEMPTATIONS can act as an enabler for new love or as a reward for having taken steps towards a new love.
The final video will be 30-45 seconds long and a Creative Director will help two finalists to develop their story into an engaging final video. Remember that we’re not looking for a TVC. This video will be shared primarily on Facebook and mobile phones so it needs to be emotionally engaging and grab the viewer’s attention in the first few seconds.
Which product to feature in your story:
You will need to feature either the stick ice cream or the single serve cup in your video. We will provide the product to you and the Creative Director will advise which one to use in your video.
For more information about NESTLÉ TEMPTATIONS ice cream, please visit the NESTLÉ TEMPTATIONS Facebook page.
What we expect from your pitch video:
- A creative and engaging story to encourage aspiring single working women who desire the finer things in life to discover new love, their hearts’ desires, and a new ice cream – NESTLÉ TEMPTATIONS ice cream; after watching the video, we want the viewer to feel that sense of urgency to discover something new and say yes to her new love.
- A show reel of your capabilities and best work;
- An introduction to you and your team;
- Tell us why you are the best person to shoot the final video.
A great tip that will help the shareability of your video is if it works both with and without sound as mobile viewing is frequently done with the sound off. Feel free to add subtitles to help tell your story.
Example of a good idea: A woman is walking back to her office after lunch and stops to get a NESTLÉ TEMPTATIONS ice cream. As she’s enjoying it, she sits on a bench on the street and starts scrolling through Facebook to pass the time. She sees updates for her ex-boyfriend in her feed. She decides to remove him as a connection. As she is finishing her ice cream, she gets up from the bench and bumps into a man walking along the street. He smiles as he sees her enjoy the last of her ice cream. She smiles, sure that better things are on their way, whatever they may be.
- #1 賞 13,000€
- #2 賞 7,000€
Pitch video featuring storyboards or pictures. Check out this article about pitch video to help you.
We are looking for creative, exciting and emotionally engaging ways to continue the NESTLÉ TEMPTATIONS story. Weave your magic and bring the 2016 campaign New Love to life, to show that the way to a woman’s heart is through an indulgent new experience with NESTLÉ TEMPTATIONS ice cream.
- Your pitch video can be in English or any other language. If it is in a language that is not English, please provide English subtitles so that the brand can view and understand your Pitch.
- Please do not portray families in your video. While other competitors typically portray ice cream for families, NESTLÉ TEMPTATIONS is for the aspiring single working woman.
- The brand’s colour palette is dark (midnight) blue with earth tones. Please refer to the brand guidelines in the toolkit in the download link below.
- When showing the ice cream packaging, the front of the pack must be visible and we must be able to read the flavour from the pack. Ice cream packaging will be sent to the finalists.
- If you would like to show other food being consumed at the same time with a NESTLÉ TEMPTATIONS ice cream, please make sure the food item is relevant (e.g., strawberries at a picnic setting would be okay) but do not show any other brand names.
- Please do not play with the product – for example, do not add syrup or whipped cream; the NESTLÉ TEMPTATIONS ice cream is an indulgent desire as it is.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political or illicit content.
- Please include descriptions of the actors you plan to use and how you will source them. You are free to cast any actors. Please note this video will be aired in the Philippines.
- The final video will be used on various platforms. It must be high-quality.
- You can download the brand toolkit here.