To help you discover crowdsourcing, here is a selection of free resources. From video webinars to whitepapers and third-party analyst reports, we want you to get smarter about co-creation, crowdsourcing, and how it can be used for marketing and innovation.
This section lists market and industry reports about the online co-creation and crowdsourcing market, of which eÿeka is a leading player. You will find third-party reports from Forrester research as well as from academia, but also eÿeka's 'The State Of Crowdsourcing in 2015' report, with insights about the adoption of crowdsourcing by leading brands and companies.
- The state of crowdsourcing in 2017: The Age of Ideation
- The state of crowdsourcing in 2016
- The state of crowdsourcing in 2015
- The Market for Open Innovation 2013
- Crowdsourcing Gains Legitimacy For Advertisers
- Open Innovation Expands New Product Opportunities
- The Forrester Wave™: Co-creation contest vendors, Q3 2011
If you want to lean back and learn about the potential of co-creation and crowdsourcing, watch our webinars. Industry experts from inside and outside of eÿeka's walls explain in-depth how to use the power of crowds to unlock market potential.
Find out how online co-creation and crowdsourcing can be used for innovation and marketing. In this section, eÿeka shows you how to tap into the collective creative power of the crowd to generate proven business results.
- eÿeka's eye on the crowd: The Emerging Trends in IOT
- eÿeka’s eYe on the crowd – The changing beauty landscape
- A retail trend report based on consumer-generated retail ideas
- Creating video content?
- Online co-creation to accelerate marketing and innovation
- The future of shopping
- Using co-creation to conquer the Chinese cosmetics market
Receive monthly updates about eÿeka and how YOU can leverage crowdsourcing for your business. Handcrafted by our team of experienced crowdsourcing professionals, it will provide you with a useful dose of inspiration and thought-provoking, business-oriented content. Browse through the past newsletters here, and join over 5,000 subscribers!Subscribe
We are also active on the following platforms: